Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Monday Monday

I did not wake up this morning, or I should say, I did wake up but then went right back to sleep. I woke up at 6:21am and so exercise this morning was a no-go. It was a long day at work, and I spent my lunch hour grocery shopping. All I wanted to do was come home and eat supper and rest. But with encouragement from my spectacular husband, I headed down to the fitness center and spent 75 minutes. Once I was there, everything felt great. I got some reading done for my class coming up this fall, and I was listening to my exercise music. My I-Touch died, so I watched Sports Center. I most likely know more about what is going on in sports news than my husband. That is a first.
So I made it past this first day. It is going to be a long week....
P.S. for supper tonight we had fried chicken left-overs from lunch, plums, cucumber (from my "garden"), grapes and cheese. The boys also had crackers, a banana, and some grilled chicken left overs. I had a boiled egg along with mine.

No comments: